Monday, February 25, 2008

Thought for the day

"I will extol You, my God, O King;
And I will bless Your name forever
and ever.
Every day I will bless You,
And I will praise Your name forever
and ever.
Great is the LORD, and greatly to be
praised;
And His greatness is unsearchable.
One generation shall praise Your
works to another,
And shall declare Your mighty acts.
I will meditate on the glorious
splendor of Your majesty,
And on Your wondrous works.
Men shall speak of the might of Your
awesome acts,
And I will declare Your greatness.
They shall utter the memory of Your
great goodness,
And shall sing of Your righteousness.
The LORD is gracious and full of
compassion,
Slow to anger and great in mercy.
The LORD is good to all,
And His tender mercies are over all
His works.
All Your works shall prais You,
O LORD,
And Your saints shall bless You."
Psalm 145:1-10

No comments: