Monday, December 24, 2012

Jaden's Birthday

Caleb, came down on Thursday to help us celebrate Jaden’s Birthday. Jaden was super excited about that! ;)

Image
We chicken and cheese quesadillas for supper, with chips and salsa. Mmm…
:)
Image
My gift to Jaden— Rittersport (German) chocolate. He love’s chocolate!
:)
Image
Mom reads a letter to Jaden about his birth, etc.
:)
Image
Jaden’s ice-cream cake– Phoebe, Jaden and I made it. :)
Image
Let’s blow out the candles!
Image
The cake had a graham cracker “crust” with layers of blackberry and vanilla ice-cream. Mmm….
Image
Wonder where the other half is?;)

I want to close out this post with a word about Jaden (from some of his siblings).

Abby says: "Happy Birthday Jaden! I love you and I was so happy to get to talk with you not once, not twice, but three times yesterday. Thank you for being such a kind and caring little brother. I am blessed indeed! ♥ ♥ ♥" 

Caleb says: "Happy Birthday to the best younger brother a guy could ask for!!! I love you, Jaden! May God continue to help you grow into a mighty, humble, wise, man of God.¡Feliz cumpleaños! Hasta manaña..."

Phoebe says: "Today is Jaden's 10th birthday, (everyone gathers, and prepares to sing): 'Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Jaden, happy birthday to you!' Love you Jaden! ♥" 
 

No comments: