Monday, December 24, 2012

Christmas Festivities (Part 1)

Caleb spent Thursday night with us. So Friday night, he graciously took Abby, Phoebe, Jaden and I to a Christmas Orchestral Concert that my best friend invited us to. :) 
Image

The orchestra played several movements by Corelli, as well as several Christmas carols, Pachelbel’s “Canon for Strings”, and William Selby’s “English Fugue”. It was lovely!! =)

Image
My bestfriend's brothers (Jonathan and Benjamin) are playing double bass and violin in this photo. 

Image
The blonde young lady in the foreground is Kathleen B. (my best friend), playing violin.
:)
Image
Rebekah B. and Mr. B. (Kathleen’s sister and Dad). Rebekah is playing viola, and Mr. B. and playing cello.

Image
Mirren M., Clare J., and Elisabeth B. (Elisabeth is Kathleen’s younger sister– she’s playing violin).
Image




































After the concert, there were refreshments and of course there was visiting too. ;) Our family was one of the last to leave, mainly because the last time we saw the B. family was about 6 months ago and we had a lot to catch up on. :)

Image
Theological discussion
Image
Phoebe, yours-truly, Kathleen B. and Rebekah B.
:)
angle

Image
Rebekah makes an interesting observation

Image
With my best friend, Kathleen. Love you, dear! <3 p="p">

Image
If only my eyes weren’t half-closed….

Image
Phoebe says something profound

Image
Two of the sweetest sisters I know (besides my sisters *wink*).
Image
We had an absolutely fantastic time! :) Hopefully we can make it to their spring concert. ;)

No comments: