Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Happy Birthday Daddy!!

Yesterday was Daddy's birthday, and the day before that was of course, Fathers Day.  Sadly, I was too busy to blog about both of those events on their day... so I will combine them into one post. :)

Happy Birthday to you!!! Happy Birthday to you!!! Happy Birthday dear Papa!!! Happy Birthday to you!!! :)  

This is what I said on Facebook Sunday:

You are courageous, passionate about Jesus, loving towards people, patient, a good provider, and funny! I love you to the moon and back.
And of course, he is a lot of other things as well.  Those are just a few of the qualities that came to mind.

I am so glad Daddy that we got to spend both Fathers day and your birthday with you!  You are the best Dad in the whole universe, and I am so thankful for you!!

Lots of love,
Abby xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

No comments: