Tuesday, January 26, 2010

The Sanctity of Human Life

Human life should be valued at any age or stage.

Please go to our Dad's blog and read his sermon Fearfully and Wonderfully Made: A Biblical Perspective on Life. This sermon he preached this past Sunday at Northwest Christian Church, where he pastors. It was very good! Since last week (Sanctity of Human Life week) we didn't post anything about it, this would be very good material to read.
Psalm 139:13-16: “For You formed my inward parts; You covered me in my
mother’s womb. I will praise You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
marvelous are Your works, and that my soul knows very well. My frame was not
hidden from You, when I was made in secret, and skillfully wrought in the
lowest parts of the earth. Your eyes saw my substance, being yet unformed.
And in Your book they all were written, the days fashioned for me, when as
yet there were none of them.”

No comments: