Wednesday, May 14, 2008

A Day just for Momma~

Sunday last was Mother's Day. Since I never got around to posting anything for that special day Saturday night (like I'd planned), here is the Mother's Day post!

"A dainty table spread..."

"with food... glorious food"


The Violets were from Joel, Caleb & Jaden for Mother.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
To our Dear Loving Mother on Mother’s Day.
From: Joel, Abby, Caleb, Phoebe, Johanna and Jaden.

Dear Mom,
Thank you for all that you have done for me, and for each of the other children over the many years. Thank you for your passion for knowing and obeying the Truth without wavering, and for your part in helping to fuel my desire to have that passion. I pray that the LORD will soon raise you up to health that will allow you to be more active again in your role as Mother.
Love from,
Joel

Hello Mums,
Wow! Happy Mother’s Day! I’m so glad there’s a special day just for Moms. :)
It has been my blessed privilege to be called your daughter. You are such a wonderful example of what godly mothering ought to be. Praise God for you!
During this time, I have come to understand just how important a mother’s role is. Wow! You sure did a lot of work. It has been a challenge, but one I’ve enjoyed. Your shoes have been big ones to fill.
The Lord bless you and keep you, the Lord make His face shine upon you and give you peace, the Lord be gracious to you.
With admiration, with love,
Abigail C. "abs" (18)

Dear Mama,
I praise God for allowing me to be born to you and Dad. Thank you for being there for me. Thank you and Dad for bringing up us children in the "admonition of the Lord." (Ephesians 6:4)! :) Thank you for being a good example of a Proverbs 31 Woman to Abby, Phoebe, and Johanna. May God bless you with a wonderful Mother’s Day this year.
With respect,
Caleb Nathaniel (almost 16)

Dear Mama,
Happy Mother’s Day!
Thank you for all that you have done for me, and for our family, even when you’ve been sick. You have cared for me (and my siblings) since I was born (literally), and you were always there for me when I was sick, when I had gotten a scrape or when I had a bad dream (!). I remember the many nights that you were awakened because of me coming into your room, scared. You are truly a Proverbs 31 woman, and are working at becoming a even better one. I love you, and will always love you, even if you are sick. Thank you for being such a kind, loving, compassionate, caring (I could go on & on) mother. I have a lot of fond memories of doing many things with you. Most of all, thank you for teaching me the Holy Scriptures, and being a good example of godly parenting.
I pray that the Lord will bless you with many more years of life, and that He will heal you completely, however long it may take.
I love you, Mama! :)
Love,
Phoebe Ann "Phoebe-dee" (almost 13)

Dear Mama,
Thank you for being a loving, gentle, careful, Proverbs 31 woman! You are such a good example to us childrenJ I enjoy your notes to meJ I pray the God will richly bless you, especially now when you are sick. I pray that you will have a wonderful Mother’s Day
I love you, Mama!
Your daughter,
Johanna Ruth "Jo Rudy" (10)

Dear Mama,
Thank you for being good to me. God bless your Mother’s Day! I pray that you will get better soon! :)
Your son,
Jaden Jacob "Ja" (5 ½)

No comments: