Thursday, April 24, 2008

Congratulations to Ron Paul!

The Pennsylvania primaries were Tuesday, and let me say that Ron Paul made a big splash there.Ron Paul pulled in 16% of the vote, receiving over 128,000 votes.

Now, that may not sound like anything, but it is a HUGE accomplishment for someone who has been called the "dark horse" of the GOP race.

I congratulate him and the tireless efforts of all those in Pennsylvania who went out and spent hours volunteering for the Ron Paul rEVOLution. You all did a wonderful job and I thank you for the work you put into Pennsylvania to make this primary a success!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Kautt's, I liked reading the new blogs. Abby, I really liked the pretty flowers and Jadens haircut. He looks much younger to me. My guess on shoes. Johanna/pink, Jaden/blue, Abby /gray, Phoebe/black.

The Kautts said...

Dear anonymous,

Thanks for the compliments about our blog and welcome!

You are 100% correct on the shoes guess! Jo's are red/pink, Jaden's are Navy, Phoebe's are black and mine are brown (you really can't tell because of the lighting).

Thanks for stopping by our blog and come back soon!

Abby