Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Happy 5th Birthday Jaden!

Today is Jaden's 5th birthday. Yes, five years ago, he was born here at home. It seems like a long time ago, and yet not so long. I have been sort of a "surrogate" mother to him for much of his life, because of some difficulties. I have a very special relationship with Jaden. Sometimes, I feel as if I'm his Mom, rather than Mom.

Hey buddy, I hope you get feeling better, and that you can enjoy your cake & ice-cream soon! I love you very much and am sorry that you don't feel your best. :( If you could, keep him in your prayers right now. He started running a fever of 101, this evening.

May the Creator bless you & keep you. And may He make His face to shine down upon you and give you peace.

Happy 5th Jaden!
We love you!
Dad, Mom, Joel, Abby, Caleb, Phoebe & Johanna

No comments: