Sunday, September 2, 2012

Happy Birthday Phoebe!!

Phoebe is celebrated a birthday this last week -- She's 17 (can you believe that???)

She is creative and yet careful with her words

She is athletic and beautiful

She is determined and diligent

She has amazing talents -- dancing, baseball, music, graphic design, photography, videography, attention to details, patience with little ones, good listener, and so many others

She's quiet and loving

An amazing bowler, left handed

 She's also a wonderful friend and companion

She's one of my two sisters :)

She has a special relationship with this little man - Dean, whom she baby sat for about a year

She has a passion for Truth

She has a great sense of humor and loves to have fun

---------------------

Phoebe, you are an amazing gift to our family, and I am so grateful that 17 years ago, the Lord answered my 5-year-old prayers for a sister, with you!

You are my best friend, my confidante, my pilgrim through this world.

I love you!

Happy Birthday and many many more dear.

abby xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

2 comments:

Amy Young said...

Happy birthday, Phoebe! I love this post about you. It's true. :)
<><

The Kautts said...

Amy,

Thank you for the birthday wishes! It was a good day and week. :)