Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Stop SOPA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Dear Sir/Madame,

I am contacting you today concerning H.R. 3261 S.O.P.A which allows the federal government the power to shut down the internet.  I find this to be an encroachment on the freedom of the press, and we the people’s ability to challenge the traditional forms of media, by doing our own research.

In my estimation, S.O.P.A  is Orwellian and another way for the government to fear monger, and intimidate average Americans into the believing that these kinds of laws are helpful for the future of our nation.

I would strongly urge you to VOTE AGAINST S.O.P.A (H.R. 3261) when it comes to the floor for debate later this month.

Please take a stand for the future of America’s freedom!
Sincerely,
_________________

I would strongly urge you my fellow readers to contact your representatives and senators and urge them to vote AGAINST S.O.P.A (H.R. 3261) when it comes to the floor for debate on the 24th.  You can find out more information here.

No comments: