Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Photos from God's Creation

Of course, I had to take some more photos of our lovely zinnias... and other plants! :)

Lovely Birthday roses


 This was taken on our way back from the conference last weekend

Shamrocks I love the shape of them! --Three hearts attached to each other. :)

Dried roses from a bouquet Dad gave to Mom

Does anyone know the name of these flowers?



A new zinnia in our garden

Pretty 'n' pink

Corn

I love this shade pink!

Antiques

Stars




Jaden's grapevine


I used to know the name of this plant, but I forgot. Does anyone know the name of it? I really think it would be so pretty in a wedding bouquet! :)

Pole-beans

Calendula by our mailbox :)

4 comments:

Allison said...

Oh, they are lovely! You are very talented.

<3

The Kautts said...

Thanks, Ally! :) <3

~Jo

Amy Young said...

Those zinnias are so cool! And the other flowers are lovely as well.
~Amy

The Kautts said...

Aww.. Thanks, Amy-dear! :)

~Jo <3