The blood of Jesus Christ is:
- the New Covenant Blood
- not the blood of the Old Covenant (Hebrews 9:11-15)
- not the blood of bulls & goats (Hebrews 9:11-15)
- untainted, sinless & pure
- for the forgiveness & remission of sin
- debt paying (our debt is bigger than the United State's nation debt!)
- substitutionary (Romans 5:6-8 "Christ died for us!")
- justifying (Romans 5:9)
- reconciling (Romans 5:10)
- changing (2 Corinthians 5:17 - "New Creation")
- exchanging (2 Corinthians 5:17 - "Old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new.") The best change of all!
- Victorious (Hebrews 2:14-18http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Hebrews%202:14-18;&version=50;)
If you are a Christian, then all of these things apply to YOU! Praise be to the Lord!