Sunday, July 13, 2008

One Blood

Johanna is a thinker. This evening at church, during the song service, she was thinking and writing and this is the fruit of her labor. Congratulations Jo! I am so pleased with the finished product! ~Abby

One Blood
Johanna Kautt (age 10)
My siblings are related to me by blood. But, if you think about it, we Christians are also related by blood - Christ Jesus' blood for our sins. And, all are related to each other, black, white, yellow, red, brown, through Adam.
But, all are "one blood" (Acts 17:26) through Adam. We are all ONE RACE! The human race. Black, yellow, red, brown and many other "colors" are one hundred percent HUMAN! And, so are unborn babies in Mother's wombs.
Unborn babies are ONE HUNDRED percent human! Not, part fish, monkey, or any other animal! Abortion and racism are evolutionary, and it goes against God's infallible word. We are all created in the image of God (Genesis 1:26-27). God's word says babies are knit together in their mother's wombs (Psalms 139:13-16).
"And God said, "let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth. So God created man in His own image, in the image of God created He him; male and female created He them." Genesis 1:26-27 KVJ
"And hath made of one blood all nations of men for to dwell on all the face of the earth..." Acts 17:26a (emphasis added) KJV
"For thou hast possessed my reins: thou hast covered me in my mother's womb. I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well. My substance was not hid from thee, when I was made in secret, and curiously wrought in the lowest parts of the earth. Thine eyes did see my substance, yet being unperfect; and in thy book all my members were written, which in continuance were fashioned, when as yet there was none of them." Psalms 139:13-16 KJV

No comments: