Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Take the Quiz

Test your knowledge on the Constitution. I took it and was shocked to find that I was a "constitutional whiz kid", getting 40 out of the possible 50 answers correct. The national average is sadly 35.861 percent. I invite you to take a few short minutes out of your day to take this quiz, and learn something important about our courntry's founding document.

"God who gave us life gave us liberty. And can the liberties of a nation
be thought secure when we have removed their only firm basis, a conviction
in the minds of the people that these liberties are of the Gift of God? That they
are not violated but with His wrath? Indeed, I tremble for my country when I
reflect that God is just; that His justice cannot sleep forever."
- Thomas Jefferson 1781, in his Notes on the State of Virigina

No comments: