Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Spring













Spring has sprung here in North Texas (I think). :) The sky was blue, not a cloud in sight and the sun was shining brightly.

Ah, I can't wait for the trees to bud, the flowers to bloom and the grass to start growing, even if I'll have to mow. Today I did a little gardening of my own, potting a few flowering plants that I hope will grow.

We have the windows thrown wide open all over the house and right now, I'm enjoying the cheerful sound of a cricket singing. Due to the fact that our digital camera is "in the shop" and the other digital requires a new transfer cable (one we need to get). I'll have to share some pictures of years in the past, of the beauty of Creation from Joel's perspective. I'm glad that spring has come to our area, and I hope that it's here to stay. The snow was a nice "surprise", but I love the sunny weather we receive here 90% of the year.


"All nature sings and round me rings, the music of the Spheres, this is my Father's world..."

Enjoy spring everybody!

~Abby

No comments: