Saturday, September 1, 2007

"Thomas Jefferson Drawing"

"Thomas Jefferson" (Non-edited/Original)

"Thomas Jefferson" (Edited)


Here is a picture of Thomas Jefferson that I drew in art class this morning. I must say, Jefferson's head is kind of smushed!! :) Well, I'll have to work on it, and (Lord willing) I will get better! Just to warn you, we will probably be posting a lot of our drawings on here, so get ready!

Yesterday and this morning I taught the art class to Abby & Johanna. (Caleb is in another book, and is basically teaching himself) This was our first unit, so the teacher was also learning while teaching the students! I love art, so it was very fun & exciting. Enjoy!

~Phoebe

P.S. I had to edit the picture to make where you could actually see it, so it is not the original. I am posting both the edited and the non-edited.

No comments: